Monday, July 25, 2016

D-moin D-moin D-moin

I'm now in Des Moines!!!!!
I'm going to miss Marshalltown, I love everyone there.
Now I'm in the big city!!!!!!!! My new companion is Elder Rocha, he was born in the Dominican Republic and grew up in the Bronx. He, like another companion of mine, has been jumped! #bucketlist
He was baptized 2 years ago, his mom was listening to the missionaries and he'd always hide in the other room and then he decided to listen to them. He is so amazing!! He just came out on his mission so he's updating me on the cool music and he is on fire!! We make a great team. The church is true and don't hide from the missionaries!

Oh and also we got a new car this week #cityperks It only had 3 miles when we drove it out of the dealership.

If you want to send me stuff my address is:

No comments:

Post a Comment