Monday, November 9, 2015

Cedar Rapids

So I got transferred to Cedar Rapids Iowa, my first big city and it's so much fun.
My first sunday I was asked to accompany piano for a special musical number during Stake Conference, so over a thousand people. We also translated the service for the Spanish speakers, I'm glad we have these talents so we can bless others. Even though I messed up like crazy on the piano and also later translating haha. I just told everybody it was my first day.
I also left the lights on one night in our car, and the key fob died as well so we were locked out of our car for a while. pretty crazy.
Also we met a man that may or may not have been stoned out of his mind, started out with arguing but by the end he said he had our back whenever we went to that part of town, already making friends my first week.
I have a new address so y'all can send me mail:

In Ether 2:16 it says "And the Lord said: Go to work and build, after the manner of barges which ye have hitherto built. And it came to pass that the brother of Jared did go to work, and also his brethren, and built barges after the manner which they had built, according to the instructions of the Lord. And they were small, and they were light upon the water, even like unto the lightness of a fowl upon the water."
Let's go to work after the instructions or knowledge the Lord has given us!!! I love sharing what I know to be true of how the Gospel of Jesus Christ improves EVERYBODY'S LIVES!!!!!!!!!!!!

And in case you're wondering what I look like emailing, I asked my companion to take a picture of me. Love you all have a great week.

EECD88E6-260F-4D0F-8C8D-D2029AD8C756

No comments:

Post a Comment