Monday, April 4, 2016

Essential Oils, Essential Ordinances

Kevin and the Johnson family got baptized it was such a cool day! The mission president, the guy in charge of the 200 missionaries here in Iowa, came to the baptism! When sister steinback was giving a talk she gave a shout-out to PJ (president Jensen) It was so funny!! And as President Jensen always says, baptism is probably the 2nd most important day of your life, after the day you're birthed. So it was an awesome weekend. 

Also we taught a very nice lady this week that saw I was sneezing because of her dog (I think I've acquired a dog allergy on my mission) and she said she had something that could help and it was a doTERRA essential oil, the "breathe" one. Haha she gave it to me, what a nice lady!! So that's the third doTERRA oil in my collection and the sky's the limit from here.

This weekend was general conference where church prophets and leaders talk to us!

The text for the talks isn't out yet onLDS.org so I'm going to butcher this quote, but he cited Doctrine and Covenants 46:9 "For verily I say unto you, they are given for the benefit of those who love me and keep all my commandments, and him that seeketh so to do;" and talked about how we receive strength from heaven as we even SEEK to keep the commandments and Love God. We all start somewhere. Start where you are and the sky's the limit. Love you all, the church is true. 

No comments:

Post a Comment