Monday, August 8, 2016

It never gets old

This week while finding:
Someone practiced karaoke in front of us for a competition later that night, my companion had a goal to introduce himself as "Hi, I'm Elder Rocha from New York" and I think we had more success because it impressed everybody lol, saw someone chasing someone because he stole $3,000, we heard someone say "it's just a black dude" from the other side of the door (my companion is from the dominican republic and has dark skin lol), and talked english to someone who started talking bad about us in spanish to his friends then we talked to him in spanish lol he was so embarrassed, it never gets old.

So Robert got baptized this week! We knocked on his door a couple months ago, and he teared up and said "This is my church, this is my church". I was able to go back to Marshalltown to see the baptism! Turns out he was the number 1 hunter in Liberia, and listed off all of the hogs, crocodiles, hippos, and elephants he killed! He's so cool and he's ripped, looked like he's 40 and he's actually 61. 

D&C 31:3 "Lift up your heart and rejoice, for the hour of your mission is come; and your tongue shall be loosed, and you shall declare glad tidings of great joy unto this generation."

REJOICE!!!! :D

p.s. yes, the other 3 letters on this license plate are "RCH" jk but i wish

No comments:

Post a Comment