Monday, April 13, 2015

Te Regalo este sapo panzon


I love Marshalltown, we're teaching a lot of people right now and have a few people set for baptismal dates!! A lot of people came to church this past sunday too which is fantastic. No really funny stories. We got in a little firework snapper battle thing with some kids haha, hopefully the stains come out of my shirt. I tried to rig up a stand for the mirror out of pass-along cards. Elder Gowers gave me his old camera so I can use that :) And people are really nice and give us pepsi a lot. On my mission is the first time I've had pepsi or mountain dew, a lot of Spanish-speakers give them to us it's super awesome!

I've been trying recently to sanctify myself more. Enduring to the End is a principle of the gospel, and baptism is really the beginning. I like in 2 Nephi 31:20 when it says "Wherefore, ye must press forward with a steadfastness in Christ, having a perfect brightness of hope, and a love of God and of all men. Wherefore, if ye shall press forward, feasting upon the word of Christ, and endure to the end, behold, thus saith the Father: Ye shall have eternal life." We should continually strive to become better, because that's really what this life is all about. And I'll also share one of my favorite Mormon messages as well that goes along with this.http://www.mormonchannel.org/watch/series/mormon-messages/the-will-of-god-2


One picture is old, of me and my teacher from the Mexico MTC :)
and the other is the last picture I took with the other one while I was trying to set it up and it fell and broke haha


No comments:

Post a Comment