Monday, May 11, 2015

I Love My Family

I got to skype my mom and family for mother's day yesterday!!!!!

That was the highlight of my week, so awesome. I love my family. This week was a pretty good week, mainly because a lot of people gave us food. We did a lot of service too, mainly transporting cans and boxes of food for the Emergency Food Box here in Marshalltown. I met a lot of new people and learned played Bocce Ball, bumper pool, and kubb.  Really cool. I showed some magic tricks to little kids and I get a lot of satisfaction from seeing their confused looks that turn into smiles hahaha oh and I lost my camera. but I got this one picture from  my friend


This week I was just thinking about John 7:17, and we use this sometimes when we're teaching. We always say, "don't take our word for it, you have to find out yourself by praying, studying the scriptures, and keeping the commandments of God" Basically, we just set expectations with everyone that we're just guides on their spiritual journey helping them to have faith in Jesus Christ. Our duty as missionaries is to invite, and to help. It's pretty simple. I love being a missionary and helping other people find true happiness. 
John7: 17 If any man will do his willhe shall know of thedoctrine, whether it be of God, or whether I speak ofmyself.

No comments:

Post a Comment