Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Arise

We got transfer calls this morning, I'll be staying in Perry for a few more months, and I'm training a new missionary coming in, please pray for that poor soul. I'm kidding he'll be awesome. I learned how to make plantains this week. There was a house that has bed bugs but we still want to teach them so how it worked out is they were outside when we rolled up and we had the lesson outside, what a blessing. Also, as missionaries, we're not allowed to dance with girls while we're on our missions, and this old lady started dancing with me for just like 5 seconds. And then I found out that she was deported or lost her citizenship or something that night so that's kind of funny and she's out of the country now. I don't really know the point of sharing that story just that it's really odd.


The picture is of me and Leo. He's such a great guy.
We had a lesson last night and talked about how Jesus died for all of our sins and was resurrected and then appeared in the Americas, and one of the things he said was "Arise and come forth unto me, that ye may thrust your hands into my side, and also that ye may feel the prints of the nails in my hands and in my feet, that ye may know that I am the God of Israel, and the God of the whole earth, and have been slain for the sins of the world (3rd Nephi 11:14)." Jesus is our Savior, and he died, but he is not dead. HE LIVES!!! and because he lives he is here for all of us!!!https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BZqTRSVA1YA

No comments:

Post a Comment