Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Squirrel

How was everyone's thanksgiving? I had like 3 or four member meals that day so it was awesome. I was so full.
So we were driving and saw a super fat squirrel, I'm talkin rolls on rolls. I hopped out of the car and commenced a photo-shoot. And then the owner pulls up and asks me what the --- I'm doing. haha I told him I saw the fattest squirrel I've ever seen, and he says "We feed them, but they're not really fat, it's just as we're coming to winter they get a bit chubby" HAHAHA he was defending the squirrels. What a good guy.
On a spiritual note, this week I felt the spirit guide me to ask a certain inspired question in a lesson and it opened up the investigator we were teaching and helped him learn and resolve concerns.
Also a Spanish-speaking member came out with us and we visited 3 different investigators but none answered so we thought might as well visit a potential. We had the best lesson ever and they are now excited to go to church and have Jesus in their life what a blessing. The son should be coming to play basketball with us today too.
Heavenly Father is real. Jesus Christ is real. The Holy Ghost is real and we can feel him every day. The church is established by them to help us go back to them. I love y'all have an awesome week. 

BD71EDB2-25FE-4557-AE74-EB1330EB3F2C

59DB06D9-411B-4F10-91DE-4D634B2BCB26

19883F69-E291-42A5-ABD5-36385F870AB6

No comments:

Post a Comment