Monday, January 4, 2016

Check

I FINALLY GOT A GUN PULLED ON ME ON MY MISSION!!!!!!!!!!!!
He pulled two on us actually and threatened us. I am so happy to finally say someone pulled a gun on me on my mission. Can check that goal off of the list.
Our car also died a few times this week so we'll take it in or something.
We had a good new year's and we got some icy snow too.

This week we were teaching a lady who had a special-need son pass away. It was a really spiritual lesson and I got choked up when I read her Alma 40:11 "Now, concerning thestate of the soul between death andthe resurrection—Behold, it has beenmade known unto me by an angel,that the spirits of all men, as soon asthey are departed from this mortalbody, yea, the spirits of all men,whether they be good or evil, aretaken home to that God who gavethem life." I know that everyone will stand before God to be judged and we will all be resurrected, and I pray that we will all accept the gospel in order to enter and live with Him!!! I love being a missionary for Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment