Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Iowa

We helped someone split wood this week, and a piece of wood flew off and hit my companion in the face hahaha there was blood but he was fine.

We were showing a ten-year-old how he would be baptized, so he stood up and I told him that he would bend his knees and lean back, and I would support him. I forgot to tell him to wait until I got over there, so he just bent his knees and leaned back and fell on the wood floor lol I felt terrible.

Cool story, we were knocking in some apartments and we moved to a different floor, and a guy came out and chased us down from where we already knocked and he had some more questions for us, it was pretty neat. 

Also we were teaching someone who decided they want to do meth more than they want to get baptized, felt like a dagger through the heart. Drugs don't bring joy, Jesus does!

Someone gave a talk in church yesterday and compared us relying on Christ as the nuclear fusion that takes place in the sun. If we combine with the son, we produce lots and lots more energy than we could have on our own!!! 

Alma 26:12 Yea, I know that I am nothing; as to my strength I am weak; therefore I will not boast of myself, but I will boast of my God, for in his strength I can do all things; yea, behold, many mighty miracles we have wrought in this land, for which we will praise his name forever.


pics:
1. I found 2nd cutest kid in iowa

2. "Don't worry R2, I'll protect you from the bag of dirt"-C3PO

3. I bought shoes from goodwill that are way too small so I tried to expand it by putting water in it in a grocery bag and putting it in the freezer but I think I ruined the shoe.

4. Marshalltown Gothic

5. send me letters

6. sneezing or dabbing?

7. I found the 1st cutest kid in iowa.

No comments:

Post a Comment